About Cable Gates
Cable gates are sometimes referred to as a ‘drop gate’ or a ‘chain gate”. The benefits of cable gates are extreme vandalism resistance, a higher security level than can be achieved with boom gates, fast opening time – less than half a second and it does not require any overhead clearance.
A cable gate can be installed in undercroft car parks and at the entry of a variety of restricted areas.
Rather then utilizing the clearance height, the gable gate drops to the ground once activated by a remote or swipe card making it a perfect solution for a large vehicles to simplify the height issues and a great entry solution for high traffic areas requiring fast entry and exit points.
Why Contract Garage & Gates Australia?
- Providing the complete solution. All materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Fully insured and certified
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Ensuring a safe and secure Doors and gates
- GGA Professional installations backed by our Australian product guarantees
- Fair prices - quality materials and installation